A Phase 2 Open-label Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Repeated Administration of NurOwn [Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Secreting Neurotrophic Factors (NTF), MSC-NTF] Cells in Participants With Progressive MS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Neurotrophic factor producing mesenchymal stem cell therapy BrainStorm Cell therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
- 25 Nov 2019 According to an Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the company announced that The Mount Sinai Medical Center has contracted with the company as a clinical study site for this study and Dr. Fred Lublin will serve as the principal investigator at this site.
- 14 Nov 2019 According to an Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the company continues to enroll patients in several of the leading U.S. medical centers and anticipates announcing additional investigational centers of excellence in the near future. The first eight (8) participants have been enrolled in the study.
- 14 Nov 2019 According to a Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the Company has received grant from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for this study.