A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Topically Applied Sofpironium Bromide Gel, 15% in Subjects With Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cardigan I
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Brickell Biotech media release, the company anticipates to initiate this trial in the first half of 2019, and by the second half of 2020 the company intends to have completed all necessary activities required to file a New Drug Application (NDA) with the FDA.