A phase I, first-in-human, safety trial of AT-1501 in healthy volunteers and patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AT 1501 (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 28 Nov 2018 According to The ALS Association media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 28 Nov 2018 According to The ALS Association media release, following the acceptance of an Investigational New Drug (IND) application by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the first patient has been dosed in the trial.