A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Safety AND Efficacy Study of Fedratinib in Subjects With DIPSS-Intermediate or High-Risk Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 04 Jun 2019 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 110.
- 26 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.