A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Safety AND Efficacy Study of Fedratinib in Subjects With DIPSS-Intermediate or High-Risk Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 150.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2022 to 6 Jun 2022.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Dec 2018 to 7 Feb 2019.