A Multi-center, Randomized, subject-and Investigator Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Active Comparator, Parallel-group Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of MIJ821 in Patients With Treatment-resistant Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MIJ 821 (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2019 According to a Cadent Therapeutics media release, the company announced the receipt of the second milestone payment from Novartis following the initiation of this trial.Cadent Therapeutics exclusively licensed the intellectual property for compounds that selectively modulate NR2B-containing NMDA receptors to Novartis. This license included MIJ821 (CAD-9271).Novartis is conducting all research and development for the program.
- 06 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 10 Mar 2020 to 13 Mar 2020.
- 06 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Mar 2020 to 13 Mar 2020.