A Randomised Phase 2 Monotherapy Trial of Bemcentinib in the later line elderly Patients with Acute-Myeloid-Leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 01 Apr 2019 According to a BerGenBio media release, the Company is proceeding with preparations for this late-stage bemcentinib monotherapy trial in acute myeloid leukaemia.This study is expected to start in the second half of 2019 and will aim to confirm previously reported monotherapy efficacy of bemcentinib in AML patients whose disease has progressed on standard of care therapy.
- 05 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 26 Nov 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, this trial is expected to begin in 2019.