Gene Therapy for Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I (LAD-I): A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Infusion of Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transduced with a Lentiviral Vector Encoding the ITGB2 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RP L201 (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders; Leucocyte disorders
- Focus First in man; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rocket Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Rocket Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. FDA has cleared the IND application submitted to initiate this trial. The company expects to commence this trial in 2019.