The IRX-2 Regimen Combined With Nivolumab in Recurrent/Metastatic Solid Tumors: A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety, Determine Recommended Phase 2 Dose (RP2D), and Investigate the Biologic and Clinical Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; IRX 2 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2019 According to a Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics media release, Rohit K Jain, M.D. is the principal investigator of this study.
- 03 Jun 2019 According to a Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics media release, data from this study was presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting on May 31 to June 4, 2019 at the McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.