A Biomarker-Guided Trial to Evaluate ALRN-6924 in Combination with IBRANCE (Palbociclib) in MDM2-Amplified Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALRN 6924 (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Liposarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aileron Therapeutics
- 09 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 35 as per the Aileron Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Aug 2019 According to the Aileron Therapeutics media release, the company expect to present results from all patients in the second quarter of 2020.
- 06 Aug 2019 According to the Aileron Therapeutics media release, the company expect to fully enroll targeted 25 patients by the end of September 2019, and as the combination has been well tolerated, the company plans to expand enrolment from 25 to 35 patients, focusing on indications outside of liposarcoma to determine the broader applicability of this combination therapy in other MDM2-amplified cancers.