A Phase 1B, Biomarker-Guided Trial to Evaluate ALRN-6924 in Combination with IBRANCE (Palbociclib) in MDM2-Amplified Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALRN 6924 (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aileron Therapeutics
- 09 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an Aileron Therapeutics media release, Aileron expects this trial to start enrolling patients with solid tumors in the first quarter of 2019.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an Aileron Therapeutics media release, the company has entered into a clinical trial collaboration with Pfizer to evaluate the combination of ALRN-6924 and Palbociclib in MDM2-amplified cancers.Pfizer will provide drug supply in support of the trial.