ACcomplisH: A Phase 2, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Trial Evaluating Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Doses of TransCon CNP Administered Once Weekly for 12 Months in Prepubertal Children With Achondroplasia
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TransCon CNP (Primary)
- Indications Achondroplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACcomplisH
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 12 Jan 2020 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, company plans to escalate sequential dose cohorts throughout 2020.
- 18 Jul 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, the company expects to enroll the first subject in this study later in 2019.
- 18 Jul 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, the company announces filing of an investigational new drug(IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this global phase 2 study.