A Phase II Trial of TXA127 in Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Angiotensin-1-7 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Constant Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2019 According to a LifeArc media release, this trial will be carried out by Constant Therapeutics which, with the additional funding, has been able to add this recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB) study to its clinical development plan for TXA127.This trial is expected to begin in 2020.
- 22 Jan 2019 According to a Constant Therapeutics media release, the company announced that they are changing their name from Constant Pharmaceuticals, LLC, to Constant Therapeutics, LLC.
- 09 Dec 2018 New trial record