A Ph 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Adenoviral-vector Based Oral Norovirus Vaccines Expressing GI.1 or GII.4 VP1 With Monovalent or Bivalent Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalent Norovirus vaccine-Vaxart (Primary) ; VXA G1.1 NN (Primary) ; VXA G2.4 NS (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Vaxart
- 17 Jan 2020 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health
- 01 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Vaxart media release.
- 01 Oct 2019 According to a Vaxart media release, data from the study will be presented at IDWeek 2019, 7th International Calicivirus Conference 2019 and 10th International Vaccines for Enteric Diseases Conference (VED 2019).