A Clinical Trial to Evaluate Vaxart Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine for the Treatment of Human Papillomavirus (HPV)–Associated Cancer and Dysplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cervical cancer; Cervical dysplasia; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vaxart
- 08 Aug 2019 According to a Vaxart media release, the company plans to file human papilloma virus (HPV) Investigational New Drug application (IND) in 2020.
- 10 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a Vaxart media release, the company is advancing its first therapeutic vaccine (Vaxart HPV vaccine) for the treatment of human papillomavirus (HPV)-associated cancer and dysplasia, and is on track to file an IND for the HPV vaccine in 2019.Preparations to advance this program into the clinic in 2019 are underway.