A Two-part, Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Expansion Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Activity of NUC-7738, a Nucleotide Analogue, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 7738 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms NuTide: 701
- Sponsors NuCana
- 13 Nov 2019 According to a NuCana media release, data from this study is expected in 2020.
- 29 Oct 2019 According to a NuCana media release, six patients have received NUC-7738 to date in this trial.
- 17 Jul 2019 According to a NuCana media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial. Oxford Early Phase Trials unit has enrolled the global first cancer patient to receive NUC-7738.