A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intrathecally Administered RO7234292 (RG6042) in Patients With Manifest Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS HTTRx (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENERATION-HD1
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Nov 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 660 to 909.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media, roche has expanded enrollment in this trial.
- 09 May 2019 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing has been amended in patients with Huntington's disease to replace the monthly dosing regimen with a tri-annual (every four months) dosing regimen.