A Phase II/III Randomized, Open-Label Study of Toca 511, A Retroviral Replicating Vector, Combined With Toca FC With Temozolomide and Radiation Followed by Adjuvant Temozolomide and Toca FC Compared to Temozolomide and Radiation Followed by Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an Tocagen media release, this study will be presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO).
- 24 Sep 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to a Tocagen media release, the company has submitted a draft protocol to FDA for this trial.