A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of Crizanlizumab Versus Placebo, With or Without Hydroxyurea/ Hydroxycarbamide Therapy, in Adolescent and Adult Sickle Cell Disease Patients With Vaso-Occlusive Crises (STAND)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Crizanlizumab (Primary)
- Indications Vaso-occlusive crisis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAND
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Dec 2019 Trial design presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 Dec 2027 to 5 Nov 2027.
- 29 Jun 2019 Planned initiation date (Estimated date of first participant enrollement) changed from 29 Apr 2019 to 25 Jul 2019.