Phase 1/2 FIH Study of REGN5458 (Anti-BCMA x Anti-CD3 Bispecific Antibody) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 5458 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Dec 2019.
- 31 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 74.
- 31 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 19 Dec 2022 to 16 Dec 2022.