A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Extension Study of the Long-Term Safety of ARQ-151 Cream 0.3% in Adult Subjects With Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Who Have Completed Preceding Study ARQ-151-201 Phase 2 Randomized Controlled Trial
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Arcutis Biotherapeutics
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 24 Oct 2019 According to an Arcutis Biotherapeutics media release, topline results are expected in the first half of 2021.The company expects this study to supply the 12-month safety data required for regulatory submissions.