A Prospective, Single-Arm, Multicenter, Pragmatic Phase-IV Trial Investigating Safety and Effectiveness of DARZALEX (Daratumumab) In Indian Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Whose Prior Therapy Included a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Agent
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 10 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Feb 2021 to 5 Apr 2021.
- 10 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jan 2019 to 15 Mar 2019.
- 12 Dec 2018 New trial record