A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess theSafety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ACH-0145228 in HealthyParticipants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ACH-0145228 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jan 2019 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial. the company anticipates completing the study in the third quarter of 2019.
- 31 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry,the anticipated date of last participant enrolment is 22/05/2019.