A Phase 3 trial to compare GMI-1271 with a standard cytarabine/daunorubicin regimen (7&3) in older adults with previously untreated acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) who are suitable for intensive chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Uproleselan-sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2018 New trial record
- 30 May 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, this trial will be led by Geoffrey Uy, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Bone Marrow Transplantation and Leukemia, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.This trial includes a planned interim analysis based on event-free survival (EFS) after the first 250 patients have been enrolled in the study.
- 30 May 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, the company had signed a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Cancer Institute (NCI), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Under the terms of the CRADA, it will collaborate with both the NCI and the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology to conduct this trial.