An Open Label, Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tenalisib (RP6530), a Novel PI3K δ/γ Dual Inhibitor Given in Combination With a Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor, Romidepsin in Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Tenalisib (Primary)
- Indications T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rhizen Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 17 Dec 2018 New trial record