TELLOMAK: T-cell Lymphoma Anti-KIR3DL2 Therapy. An Open Label, Multicohort, Multi-center Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of IPH4102 Alone or in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lacutamab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TELLOMAK
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an Innate Pharma media release, the company expects to use the net proceeds from the Global Offering to advance the Phase II clinical development of IPH4102 through the first activity data for patients with Sezary syndrome, MF and PTCL.
- 22 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 15th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML 2019).
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an Innate Pharma media release, the company will host a key opinion leader (KOL) call focused on the topic of this clinical trial design and rationale in T-cell lymphoma on 20th Jun 2019.The call will feature a presentation by Dr. Pierluigi Porcu, MD, key opinion leader and Principal Investigator of this study.He will discuss the cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and PTCL treatment landscapes and rationale of this trial design.