Phase 1 Study of SL-401 in Combination With Azacitidine or Azacitidine/Venetoclax in Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or in Treatment-Naive Subjects With AML Not Eligible for Standard Induction Therapy or in Subjects With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Tagraxofusp (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Apr 2020 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2023 to 31 May 2024.
- 06 Apr 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2020 to 31 May 2022.
- 13 Jan 2020 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, data from the trial is expected later in 2020.