Phase I/II Study of the Farnesyltransferase Inhibitor R115777 (NSC 702818) in Patients With Myeloproliferative Disorders
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 23 Aug 2005 New trial record.