Tifacogin (recombinant tissue factor pathway inhibitor) for the treatment of patients with severe community-acquired pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tifacogin (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (2136) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (1 Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.