Phase I/II radioimmunotherapy with high-dose 90Y-labeled humanized MN-14 [labetuzumab Y-90] alone or combined with doxorubicin and peripheral blood stem cell rescue (PBSCR) in medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) grant application title: Radioimmunotherapy of MTC with Y-90 humanized MN14 anti-CEA Mab and doxorubicin
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Labetuzumab Y-90 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2009 Additional trial centre Garden State Cancer Center and Center for Molecular Medicine and Immunology reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 28 Feb 2009.
- 03 Oct 2005 New trial record.