A randomized, double-blind study of safety and reduction in signs and symptoms during treatment with tocilizumab monotherapy versus methotrexate monotherapy in patients with moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBITION; AMBITION-LTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jun 2017 Results assessing liver safety with long-term tocilizumab treatment for rheumatoid arthritis using pooled data (n= 4171) from five core phase 3 placebo-controlled studies (OPTION, TOWARD, LITHE, AMBITION, RADIATE), a clinical pharmacology study (NCT00365001), a phase 4 study (ADACTA) or long-term extension studies, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology Journal.
- 01 Dec 2016 Results (n=134) of the 5-year LTE study of AMBITION study, published in The Journal of Rheumatology
- 30 Oct 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History