A phase 3, multicenter, randomized, evaluation committee-blinded study to assess the efficacy of topical omiganan 1.0 percent gel in preventing local catheter site infections/colonization in patients undergoing central venous catheterization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary) ; Povidone iodine
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLIRS
- Sponsors Cadence Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2009 Results reported at ICAAC 2009.
- 18 Aug 2009 Additional trial location (Germany) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2008 Results are expected in the first quarter of 2009, according to a Cadence Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History