A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Relative Bioavailability, Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Daily, Thrice Weekly, and Weekly Dosing Regimens of Mipomersen Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centres, location (Canada), primary outcomes, official title, sponsor (Genzyme), actual initiation date (Jan 2010) and planned number of patients (84) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2010 Planned end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.