A randomized, controlled trial of the medtronic Endeavor drug-eluting coronary stent system versus the taxus paclitaxel-eluting coronary stent system in de novo native coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel; Zotarolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia; Restenosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDEAVOR-IV
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Final five-year results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, according to a Medtronic media release.
- 07 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History