A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin (BMS-477118) as Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Diet and Exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and eight other trials assessing efficacy and safety of sexagliptin published in the Diabetes Therapy (2016).
- 16 Sep 2014 Results of a pooled analysis of trials NCT00121641, NCT00316082, NCT00121667, NCT00295633, and NCT00313313 were presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History