A Randomized, Open-label Phase II Study of Pemetrexed (Alimta) Plus Carboplatin With or Without Enzastaurin Hydrochloride, or Docetaxel Plus Carboplatin as First Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Enzastaurin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2009 Final results presented at IASLC 2009.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results presented at ASCO 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History