A Phase 3 Clinical Study to Investigate the Prevention of Relapse in Lymphoma Using Daily Enzastaurin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRELUDE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 23 May 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History