A multicenter, open-label study on the efficacy, cycle control and safety of a contraceptive vaginal ring delivering a daily dose of 150 Ug of Nestorone [elcometrine] and 15 Ug of ethinyl estradiol.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/elcometrine (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Sep 2015 Sub-study results published in the Contraception.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.