An Open-label, Multi-center Phase I Study to Investigate the Tolerability and Safety of a Continuous Infusion of the Bispecific T-cell Engager MT103 [blinatumomab] in Patients With Relapsed Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing Blinatumomab associated Neurologic Events in NCT00274742, NCT00560794, NCT01209286, NCT01471782, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of the QSP model accessing MoA of blinatumomab presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 12 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other five studies) assessing PK and PD of blinatumomab published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.