A phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending dose, dose ranging study to evaluate up to three doses of R935788 [R-788, fostamatinib; Rigel] in rheumatoid arthritis patients failing to respond to methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TASKI-1
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Nov 2008 Results have been published in Arthritis and Rheumatism according to a Rigel media release.
- 29 Oct 2008 Results were presented at the American College of Rheumatology meeting in Oct 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History