A phase I study of the safety and tolerability of intravesical administration of SCH 721015 [interferon alpha-2b] in patients with transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 06 May 2009 Actual initiation date (6 Oct 2006) added as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 03 Oct 2006 New trial record.