A phase 2B, randomised, multicenter, dose-ranging study assessing the safety and efficacy of PD 0348292 [eribaxaban] in the prevention of venous thromboembolic events in subjects undergoing an elective, unilateral total knee replacement
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eribaxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jan 2007 New centres added.
- 17 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History