A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study of the Activity of AVE1625 [drinabant] at Doses of 10 mg and 40mg for 12 Weeks in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Drinabant (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2008 Additional trial identifier EudraCT2006-002317-12 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 162 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.