A phase II, open, randomised study to assess the efficacy and safety of AZD6244 vs. capecitabine (Xeloda[Rm]) in patients with advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer, who have failed first line gemcitabine therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Selumetinib
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (1 Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to NCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History