ECOG E1905 (CINJ 020602): A Randomized Phase II Trial of Azacitidine with or without the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor MS-275 for the Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (dysplastic type), and Acute Myeloid Leukemia with Multilineage Dysplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results for patients with therapy-related myeloid neoplasm presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.