A Phase I/II Study of Entinostat in Combination With 5-Azacytidine in Patients With Recurrent Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 76 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.