An Open Phase I/II Clinical Study Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of APO866 in Patients With Refractory B-cell Lymphocytic Leukaemia Not Amenable to Allogeneic Hemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daporinad (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Onxeo SA; TopoTarget Switzerland
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.