A Phase I/II Multi-Center, Open Label Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Fostamatinib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2008 Results were presented during the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology.