A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study in Healthy HIV-Negative Women to Assess the Delivery of Dapivirine From Matrix and Reservoir Intravaginal Rings Each Containing 25 mg of Dapivirine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2009 Results reported in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- 28 Jun 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 09 May 2007 New trial record.