Antitumoral Activity and Safety of AEZS-108 (AN-152), a LHRH Agonist Linked Doxorubicin, in Women With LHRH Receptor Positive Gynecological Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zoptarelin doxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 04 Feb 2014 Results have been published in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer according to an AEterna Zentaris media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 14 Sep 2011 Final results in patients with endometrial cancer were presented at the 17th International Meeting of the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO).
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to information in an Aeterna Zentaris media release.